When to go to the ER
Take the proper precautions for potential emergencies:
- Determine the closest Emergency Room facility in your area and know the quickest route to get there.
- Have a list of your current medications with dosage in your phone and with you at all times.
- Have a list of emergency phone numbers in your phone and with you at all times. These numbers should include:
- Local police department
- Local fire department
- Poison Control center
- Your family doctor
- Emergency contacts (friends, family and co-workers)
- Wear a medical identification bracelet if you have a chronic medical condition
FIND A PHYSICIAN
Use our online directory to find a physician that meets your health needs and your personal preferences.
VISIT HMH CLINICS
HMH has four specialty health clinics to meet the needs of our community. Capabilites include primary care, surgery, orthopedics and dialysis.
110 Memorial Hospital Dr.
Huntsville, TX 77340
Dial 911 in the event of a medical emergency.
Phone: (936) 291-3411