Now Offering Comprehensive Women’s Health Services
Our clinic now has a women’s health team that includes a very experienced OB/GYN team. Call (936) 247-4920 to schedule an appointment in our Women’s Health Clinic.
We provide primary medical care for a variety of conditions including:
- Abdominal disorders
- Anemia and fatigue
- Asthma and COPD
- Diabetes management
- Common skin disorders and wart removal
- Minor emergency care issues (such as laceration repairs)
- Sick visits
- Preventative adult care
- Well-child care, including immunizations
- OBGYN services
- Cholesterol management
- Women’s health care issues
Important Patient Information
- New Patient or Texas Health Step - Please arrive at least 30 minutes early.
- Follow up visits - Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, method of payment for co-pays and all medications you are currently taking.
- Texas Health Step appointments should bring a copy of immunization records.
Accredited by the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ)
CIHQ accreditation means HMH has successfully demonstrated compliance with CIHQ standards and the Conditions of Participation by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This recognition reflects our hospital’s continuous commitment to safety and quality patient care.