Mission, Vision & Values
Huntsville Memorial Hospital's Commitment to You
We are devoted to the health and well-being of our regional communities
by providing exceptional care to every patient every day with a spirit
of warmth, compassion and personal pride. We achieve this through advanced
and efficient medical care with strong self-governance.
Huntsville Memorial Hospital will be the Institution of choice by residents
of Walker County and the surrounding area for their health care needs.
The hospital will be a leader in efficiently and continuously improving
the economics, accessibility, and quality of health care in Walker County.
- We believe that caring for people is the foundation of everything we do.
- We believe in promoting a culture of safety.
- We believe in treating people with integrity and honesty.
- We believe in the power of education to promote health.
- We believe in the unique contributions of each individual.
- We value leadership aimed at helping people do a better job.
- We believe in systems thinking with a customer focus.
- We believe in anticipating and accommodating our customer’s needs.
You can view our Non-Discrimination Policy
Your health, Our community, Our commitment. Contact our friendly, knowledgeable
staff today to learn more about our health services.